• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Difficulty MUST be changed!..."it is inevitable, Mr. Sm

CaptJackSparrow

PSYCHEDELIC PYRATE
ok, i am gonna start a new game in POTC, and i just need advice...ok, i love to change difficulty, but i wanna know, would it be logically smart to change the difficulty to lets say, two up higher from the bottom, but only AFTER i level up at least to 6? or should i start on high difficulty right away? what would be SMARTEST? and the first replyer on this, please dont joke, think of me as an average player who isnt that good yet, which may be wrong, but still, i want a logical answer first, before jokes haha, cuz i know everyone loves to joke, for we are some humble p'rats! :cheers:

well look at ur first post that i posted in, download that mate! :eek:ops

you will then find out! trust me, there is more than what you bargained for in that! :cheers

What CJS be sayin' is dat de Difficulty Level kin only be changed in de Modded Build, not in de released game! :eek:ops

I recommend starting at Apprentice level until you have some experience in the game.

Note that you can change it at any time, so don't worry about being "locked" in...

I usually play at Adventurer, but note that boarding can be tough. Swash is `nigh-impossible` in melee for me.

Note that the only _advantage_ to playing at higher level (aside from meeting `higher-ranked` enemies who might have better equipment) is that the gold you get from enemies and from dividing the plunder/your monthly salary (depending on your salary mode) is greater.

What would prolly be the diffiulty of the "normal" game in comparison?

And in the normal game at higher levels in prof fencer i still have trouble with random enemies i meet in jungles when multiple guys are attacking at once. They take half my health away even when i block sometimes and i dont do too much damage to them.

ye needs abetter sword mate,if ye play,n de build ye can get me favorite de Atwood F100 as de best stats in de game fer pierc'n an block'n, ye can buy it from Gregor Salmsa in Oxbay 'an whilr yer at it ye can get de master spyglass as well.He'd be de fellow 'at looks like Barbousa :cheeky

Heh. Try swash.
{ducks}

Seriously, if you can survive boarding pirate ships on swash, I will bown to the _floor_ in your general direction.

Back