• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Diplomats in captured city

pugwash21

Landlubber
Storm Modder
Well I just got my Knighthood after completing the english quest line,I decided I wanted a central location as a pirate base and
captured port royal in Jamaica but there does not seem to be a diplomat in my new pirate tavern.when I captured the 2 cities for
the English I accidently had my pirate flag up,the result was and english colony with a pirate flag at the residence plus a diplomat.
So do taverns of a certain design only have diplomats in them,I think I should of captured port de france instead then its only a short
trip the next pirate city,does the capture of port Royal affect any of the other quests?also I re-did the colony capture mission so the
correct flags appear on the ex spanish residence,do any other members have any ideas on which is the best location for a pirate home
base.Another question if i may,Why is it after I capture certain ports after taking the fort I somtimes only get the option of looting the town
and not keeping it this is after the quest line.

thanks

Back