• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Do the officers raise levels?

Handel

Landlubber
My hero is level 6 and the officers which were lvl 4 are still lvl 4. I know I can change them, but do they raise their levels?

EDIT: REad the manual:) They get only 10% from the XP, so they raise 10 times slower. Well, I'l keep firing them.

Only 10 percent xp? wow... thats kinda... umm... trash haha... almost a token as I cant hardly see 10 percent xp to be even remotely worth while in any kind of leveling sense.

Officers are fantastic actually. Especially one that is skilled and one that is skilled in boarding can be very useful. Also, without one that is skilled in trading, it's better not to trade at all.

<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Only 10 percent xp? wow... thats kinda... umm... trash haha... almost a token as I cant hardly see 10 percent xp to be even remotely worth while in any kind of leveling sense.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

They start at 10% already. Special abilities increase this to 20%

what about the fighter officers i think they also get exp evry time the kill someone

also the spesial ability makes that ur officers get 10% of the exp u get

<!--quoteo(post=161670:date=Sep 15 2006, 12:20 PM:name=GrayAngel)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GrayAngel @ Sep 15 2006, 12:20 PM) [snapback]161670[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
in incoming patch officers will raise their lvls much faster
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

@ GRAY ANGEL:

do I have to start a new game if I give the game a new patch ??

I have a question about officers:

When you raise their levels and give them the Mentor perk, does it make a difference at all?

I know it can be useful for your main character, but let meknow if I'm wasting my perks by giving it to my officers.

I preffer getting an officer at low lvl like 2-3 and shape his skills to what I want specially if later I will assign him as a govenor for my coloney ..

Back