• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Doctor Thacker Missing

BladeFireLight

Landlubber
I finished the quests for the other 3 slaves and the one for weapons. it's now night and my only quest in the log book is tot talk to Dr. Thacker at his room in the INN.
He's not there, the room in empty.
Now what?
Is this a bug?

So I have to run around town and look for a bloke with a wide brimmed hat, oh joy!

<edit> I have been all over the town, the plantation, even up to the lighthouse. I have talked to everything on two legs. Unless the Doctor is taking a stroll in the jungle, he is missing

<edit 2> I started over and this time the doctor was there. When I got to that point this time it was light out and people were on the streets. the first time it was dark and only guards were out. I'm asumeing this is because of how slow I was going on the game.

<!--quoteo(post=324169:date=Jun 1 2009, 05:44 AM:name=Blade FireLight)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Blade FireLight @ Jun 1 2009, 05:44 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=324169"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->So I have to run around town and look for a bloke with a wide brimmed hat, oh joy!

<edit> I have been all over the town, the plantation, even up to the lighthouse. I have talked to everything on two legs. Unless the Doctor is taking a stroll in the jungle, he is missing

<edit 2> I started over and this time the doctor was there. When I got to that point this time it was light out and people were on the streets. the first time it was dark and only guards were out. I'm asumeing this is because of how slow I was going on the game.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
You talked to Pitt after the weapon has been taken?

Back