• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Does someone know how to raise the loyality of neutral officers?

Neutrals is tough to be sure, lad.

Have ye tried merchant quests? Scrog be thinkin' (I knows... dangerous waters right there) that's what neutrals is; don't wanna get involved wit nuttin. Heavin forbid ya should sink a ship or sumpin.

Merchant quests be right up thur alley, ya knows?

A course, Scrog not be advocatin avoidin fights or nuthin, just sayin.

Be warned dat dis old capin has not had a nueter on board MY ship... nosiree. If dat don' works, dunno.

Neutrals is tough to be sure, lad.

Have ye tried merchant quests? Scrog be thinkin' (I knows... dangerous waters right there) that's what neutrals is; don't wanna get involved wit nuttin. Heavin forbid ya should sink a ship or sumpin.

Merchant quests be right up thur alley, ya knows?

A course, Scrog not be advocatin avoidin fights or nuthin, just sayin.

Be warned dat dis old capin has not had a nueter on board MY ship... nosiree. If dat don' works, dunno.

Merchant quests are dropping the loyality:-(

Edit: It seems donating to the church raises it very very slow. Probably 1,ooo,ooo will do the job... but donating 1,ooo,ooo takes an eternity...

use low loyalty chaps for officer positions, they cant leave your boat, but can take off if you put them in their own ship.

I run my ship like the schooner "Ghost" in Jack Jondon's "The Sea Wolf" which is probably one of my favorite books.

"I only remember one part of the service," he said, "and that is, 'And the body shall be cast into the sea.' So cast it in."

I figured out how to max out their loyalty with the debug menu. Works great if you don't mind using it. :dance

Back