• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

"Dr. Peter Blood" please help me!?!?

Okay I can't find the guy who bought dyke for a slave weston, or something like that I think is his name... I can't find the mummy powder and if somone could tell me how to get all this money I've heard you get with him in the beginning.. 55,000 I think??

Okay I can't find the guy who bought dyke for a slave weston, or something like that I think is his name... I can't find the mummy powder and if somone could tell me how to get all this money I've heard you get with him in the beginning.. 55,000 I think??

You probably have find out the answer by now, but anyway to open the quest line to find the Weston guy, you need to talk to colonel Bishop at the plantation after talk to dyke. Doing that will open a new quest question to the character on the letf table at the tavern entrance, pay him a drink and he will tell you that a new guy arrived to town. You can then find the new guy on the house after the bank. Wait till he gets upstair or as turned his backs to you to clean the chest in front of entrance door.

You ge enough money for everything you need to finish the first part of the game by:

Ask 2500 from governor to buy medicine.
plunder the chest in Weston house (around 9K).
talk to Doc Wathcer and acept his offer (18K)
do the quest to the banker (1.5k I think).
help captain jack to find a ship (can find him on the store after get the money from Doc in upstair room of tavern.)

You ge enough money for everything you need to finish the first part of the game by:

Ask 2500 from governor to buy medicine.
plunder the chest in Weston house (around 9K).
talk to Doc Wathcer and acept his offer (18K)
do the quest to the banker (1.5k I think).
help captain jack to find a ship (can find him on the store after get the money from Doc in upstair room of tavern.)

Weston's chest: 6k
Doc. Wathcer: 18k
Banker Quest: 3k
Captain Jack: 1.5k
Governor: Don't know

Hope that helps...Im currently working on it myself

Check the walkthrough thread, post #92 15 is my attempt at a walkthrough for this part. I did miss a small quest (worth 1k, IIRC) and didn't get around to adding it yet, but you'll still have plenty of cash at the end of it.

Back