• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Bug Edward Low - logbook updates in Cumana

needhalp

Landlubber
Hey guys, having trouble with the Edward Low quest -
once in Cumana and I've inquired with the bartender been told that he's chasing luggers or sloops I dock my ship and buy myself a little class 6 sloop (as ive read the lugger is bugged) and set off to find the rat, except that once getting in the water at the dock (in 3d mode) I don't receive the "Now we can start chasing Edward Low" logbook update you are supposed to receive that will trigger him to appear...

After reading this linked thread (http://www.piratesahoy.net/threads/cant-find-edward-low-and-his-seawolf.15561/) and trying EVERY single suggestion other than reinstalling the game, I've come to the conclusion I can't beat this bug on my own.

Does anyone know how or if there is a way to change the script so that it triggers? Or is there a patch for this? This seems to be a known bug since CM so I was just wondering if its just me or has it not been addressed in GoF v1.2?

(Also sry for the necro Officerpuppy:oops: )

I haven't done this quest for a very long time, the last time i tested it was back in CMV3.2 after it had been fixed. I will have to test this quest out and if not then work out whats wrong.

Back