• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Edward Low // pirates quest problem. please help

alphablue07

Landlubber
sorry, im still new in this game. and i found myself stuck in the pirate's line quest.
ive been told to chase edward low, they said he's in bermuda.
When i got there, i asked the tavern's bartender and the shipyard person said that edward low is in the Residence with Jackmann.
when i spoke with Jackman suddenly 3 pirates came up and attack me.
the problem is : i cant kill them. i dont know what to do im stuck and confused. need help please

Walkthrough of Pirates quest line is here -> http://forum.piratesahoy.net/index.php/topic/16368-pirates-quest-line-google-traslation-italian-english/page__view__findpost__p__374630

When you talk to the Bermuda shipyard owner there is a trap in the dialog - if you say you are a friend of Low you will be sent to Jackman, who will attack you because Low has stolen his ship ( it looks like you fell into this trap )

Instead when talking to Shipyard owner say you want to kill Low - when you go to Jackman he will offer reward to you to kill Low - then go back to the tavernkeeper who tells you where Goodley is.

:cheers

Back