• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Edward Low

zorro

Landlubber
How does the Edward Low Henry Morgan "Black Spot" mission go? I went to Bermuda and was sent to Jackman by the Shipyard guy. Jackman's men attacked and I never saw any damage mnbers or red bar reduction after fighting a long time. Did not find a thread for this - did I miss one?

You are at the right location, but taking the wrong action.
Edward Low is in a building located near the Tavern.
You were not supposed to attack anyone, just give him the black spot.

By attacking Jackman with pistol and cutlass in the "governor" residence, you will just be killed, as he is invulnerable because he is a critical quest non-player character that continues with future stories.

Reload from a previous save, as even if you manage to get out of Bermuda, the town will remain hostile and you will continue to have problems.

How does the Edward Low Henry Morgan "Black Spot" mission go? I went to Bermuda and was sent to Jackman by the Shipyard guy. Jackman's men attacked and I never saw any damage mnbers or red bar reduction after fighting a long time. Did not find a thread for this - did I miss one?

I assume you are trying to find Low after he tricked you over the Black Spot.

You arrive at Bermuda - talk to tavernkeeper - he will tell you to talk to Shipyard owner-- Shipyard owner dialog has 2 options -

1) say you are friend of Low

2) say you want to kill Low

1) this is a TRAP ( it is what happened to you -- Jackmans guards are immortal). ;)

2) shipyard owner tells you things -- then either go straight back to tavernkeeper or go to Jackman for more details of what is happening and possibility of being offered a reward for killing Low.
After talk with jackman go to tavernkeeper -- tells you to talk to Goodley sitting at table -- Goodley will tell you where to go next.

Hope this helps :doff

:ixi

I assume you are trying to find Low after he tricked you over the Black Spot.

You arrive at Bermuda - talk to tavernkeeper - he will tell you to talk to Shipyard owner-- Shipyard owner dialog has 2 options -

1) say you are friend of Low

2) say you want to kill Low

1) this is a TRAP ( it is what happened to you -- Jackmans guards are immortal). ;)

2) shipyard owner tells you things -- then either go straight back to tavernkeeper or go to Jackman for more details of what is happening and possibility of being offered a reward for killing Low.
After talk with jackman go to tavernkeeper -- tells you to talk to Goodley sitting at table -- Goodley will tell you where to go next.

Hope this helps :doff

:ixi

Back