• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

edward lowe

glyth

Landlubber
k i got to where i must kill him to were he is suppose to be located in cumana promblem is i cant find him there where is he?

<!--quoteo(post=322630:date=May 25 2009, 07:09 PM:name=freaker)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (freaker @ May 25 2009, 07:09 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=322630"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->ur ship has to be weaker than his own and he'll show up<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

er shopw up in sea or town and wont he own me in sea?

<!--quoteo(post=322717:date=May 26 2009, 06:24 AM:name=lordglyth)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (lordglyth @ May 26 2009, 06:24 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=322717"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=322630:date=May 25 2009, 07:09 PM:name=freaker)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (freaker @ May 25 2009, 07:09 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=322630"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->ur ship has to be weaker than his own and he'll show up<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

er shopw up in sea or town and wont he own me in sea?
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Read carefully the questsbook. What ships attacked Lowe?

can u tell me where to go next after talking to the money lender? ive talk to almost everyone in town and im stuck

nvm

Back