• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Enchanted City Quest

Junan58

Landlubber
i've done this quest before, and in the log book it's been remove to completed quest. but when i go to caracas there are people crowd in front of the tavern n they talk about "werewolf" n when i come to the cape of unfulfilled hope at night. the people turn back to skeleton AGAIN??? ang then i go to nevis and elizabeth talk about the same thing that i must find the brig "Queen" which is the captain is already on my deck as my officer.

Is this bug or what?
or should i finish this quest again?

<!--quoteo(post=332275:date=Jun 24 2009, 01:57 PM:name=Valeriyan)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Valeriyan @ Jun 24 2009, 01:57 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=332275"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Are you use the debugger or mods?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
no, i never use debugger, mods. i'm just playing it with a normal way. i never use anything like that

Back