• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Enchanted City quest

Frostwhisper

Landlubber
So, I went to Caracas, there the God-fearing folks were assaulting the tavern wanting to burn some poor geezer they mistook for a a werewolf, he told me to go in Des moines at the cape of unfullfilled hope and there im told by the leader of the skellies to go and meet Elisabeth Sheppard, found her in her home in Nevis.. and she told me the stuff with the captain of the brig Queen and the curse etc.. But after I have no idea what to do, I went to mosquito shore spoke with that scared sh*t-less spaniard and he told me of the indian with his skull cracking club and the fiery bridge.
Went there, contrary to his advise, and met the indian with God-mod one, and he was attacking me. So any idea what I have to do from here??

he's not supposed to attack you at first sight. unless you had your weapons on a ready. if he's still attacking try resting in your ship until the following day see if that will fix it.

I'm trying to start the Enchanted city, Werewolf quest but can't seem to start it somehow. I've been to Caracas 3 times, and Cumana 3 times and nobody says anything in either town. The spoilers in the forum say start in Cumana, another posting says start in Caracas. I did both. Is there something that triggers the start of it or something?

Well, if you found the werewolf and the town already burned him. I belive you have to go to Caracas next and speak to the tavern owner, he will tell you there is a cursed fishing villiage near by. You'll then have to set sail and go to some place near by who's name I don't remember. Once there you'll find out more information about what you need to do.

Thanks, it worked. I thought if I asked the regular citizens or they would ask me something then it would trigger the quest to start.

Thanks, it worked. I thought if I asked the regular citizens or they would ask me something then it would trigger the quest to start.

In Des moines (cursed town) I can't find the dude eho is supposed to tell something to me...all I get is some dude attacks me when I moor on the beach and when I go in the town,everyone keeps talking same thing(nothing is going on in Des Moines or something like that,,,,)

In one house there is dude wearing red clothes,but he doesn't tell nothing important....

help please :) who should I find there....?

Have you tried going at night? When you go at night you'll see the curse first hand and the man in the red shirt will explain to you the problem.

Aye, goin' at night be much mo' innerestin' fer sure, matey! ;)

Aye matey it's interesting allright. :shock

CoolDudeeh1.jpg

:onya

I think I might have missed something, but afterward I can't find any trace in Maracaibo of this Elisabeth person, the British girl asking around.

I think I might have missed something, but afterward I can't find any trace in Maracaibo of this Elisabeth person, the British girl asking around.

Hi, after the skeleton tell you that you have to find her, you must search for her in the british colonies, especifically in Nevis. You must talk with the tavernkeeper and he should tell you that she has a house in the town.

Can I still trigger this quest if I captured Caracas for myself?

I don't know :shrug

If capturing the city for yourself causes the city to be deserted - perhaps you should sail away for a short while - then go back and see if there is a crowd of people outside the tavern, or talk to the tavern keeper and see if you get the quest dialogs when you talk to him.

:cheers

There is another way to get the quest to trigger....if you simply go to Antigua (I think) and go visit Elizabeth Shepard's house, you can start the quest by talking to her...I'm 95 percent certain.

It's not really an enchanted city...but more of a small enchanted village. If you go there at night you will be surprised!

MK

I wanted to open some palm trees in the jungle .. and there ... pyramids, inca stuff etc stone heads

There is another way to get the quest to trigger....if you simply go to Antigua (I think) and go visit Elizabeth Shepard's house, you can start the quest by talking to her...I'm 95 percent certain.
It's Nevis, not Antigua, but thanks, I didn't know about that method.:onya

I wanted to open some palm trees in the jungle .. and there ... pyramids, inca stuff etc stone heads
What do you mean by "open"? I've played this quest several times and I can assure you that pyramids and stone heads aren't related to it, rather to Tenochtitlan or Ascold quests.

I meant to pull two palms aside with hand - and voila - among the rising sun pyramids and all the city in front of you .. But that's imagination of course. So there are similar quests to such a thing ?

Back