• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Enchanted Town

Tonni

Landlubber
I found "warewolf", gone to skeleton town and got mesage to find Elizabeth Sheppard and brig Queen. What now?
I also heard that she can become officer for us. Women on ship! Outrageous!

Read!
The leader of the fishermen said that she is English, so where could she probably live? Have fun, if your country is an enemy of England.

Hi
Someone know Where i can Find The BRIG QUEEN?
I have serch for all sea But nothing

Help Please

I am also stuck here.

I dont know where to find Elizabeth. I know she is in an english town, but which?

<!--quoteo(post=326004:date=Jun 7 2009, 01:37 AM:name=lefsef)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (lefsef @ Jun 7 2009, 01:37 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=326004"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I am also stuck here.

I dont know where to find Elizabeth. I know she is in an english town, but which?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

i found her on nevis, but it might be random...search houses

<!--quoteo(post=326005:date=Jun 7 2009, 01:41 AM:name=Tonni)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Tonni @ Jun 7 2009, 01:41 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=326005"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=326004:date=Jun 7 2009, 01:37 AM:name=lefsef)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (lefsef @ Jun 7 2009, 01:37 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=326004"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I am also stuck here.

I dont know where to find Elizabeth. I know she is in an english town, but which?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

i found her on nevis, but it might be random...search houses
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

true as you said, she is in nevis in the left-most house as you enter the port.
thanks for the hint!

Back