• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Engine.exe - application error

pwnz

Landlubber
:gday

Today I started to get app erros, I've got them before, but not that often. Did nothing to the game. Running build 14 beta 1 patch 5..
They appear on almost all loadings, I would say random loadings, I've got like 100 errors in last hour.. Dunno what happened.
If anyone could help, becase its really annoying :bow

Wow. Except for the gold coin that is a build 13 loading screen. With patch 5 it should look like this one. I don't know what happened, but it looks like it is time to delete and re-install your PotC. :shrug

Wow. Except for the gold coin that is a build 13 loading screen. With patch 5 it should look like this one. I don't know what happened, but it looks like it is time to delete and re-install your PotC. :shrug

Okay! I'll try that :dance

Since that particular loading screen was added quite a long time ago, I'd just like too ask: did you install Build 14 Beta 1 Full before installing Build 14 Beta 1 Patch 5?

Since that particular loading screen was added quite a long time ago, I'd just like too ask: did you install Build 14 Beta 1 Full before installing Build 14 Beta 1 Patch 5?

Yes, I installed build 14 beta 1 full and then the patch, even when I reinstalled the game, that loading screen is still the same xD:
And I dunno why, but all loading screens are black when im ashore.. :shrug

Sounds like something went pretty wrong. Are you installing in Program Files or outside? Recommended to install outside.
Make sure you allow the modpacks to overwrite everything they need.

Yes, I installed build 14 beta 1 full and then the patch, even when I reinstalled the game, that loading screen is still the same xD:
And I dunno why, but all loading screens are black when im ashore.. :shrug

All loading screens are black? Methinks you do not have patch 5. Could you download patch 5 from here? http://forum.piratesahoy.net/index.php/topic/15382-build-14-beta-1/

Ha Ha! Well, my bad! I didnt knew I have to run the rename.bat after the patch :rolleyes:
So the black loading screen problem is fixed. :dance

But about those application errors :shrug
A week ago or something I got like 1 or 2 errors in an hour of gameplay, now in one hour i can get like 50 :facepalm

Please try to reinstall; make sure to follow the instructions posted here: http://forum.piratesahoy.net/index.php/topic/15382-build-14-beta-1/page__p__357307#entry357307

Back