• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

English General-Governor

Cuco

Landlubber
Havent seen a thing about English general governor quest around here and search results didnt provide much,im on a quest from him called Celebrity Pirate's Booty Hunt and i need to go to these islands and collect in total 21k Ignots,now what em i suposed to do in order to get that amount theres no way in hell i can carry that much on me,em i suposed to take some then store in ship's chest and then go get rest or what?
Also are they all in caves or some in other places?

Thanks in Advance

EDIT:Also,at some point in game i lost the feature to sail directly to certain parts of islands, for example before i coud sail exacly to port specified and now i can only sail to forts and no other,why is that?

each cheast is in the cave of each island just search through the jungle to find the cave. carry as little as possable, a sword, gun a few bullets and healing items and make sure you have 3 fighters with you incase you cant carry it all give some to your fighters. after you collect the gold from each cheast store it in your ships cabin. when you collect all the gold go back to port royle, load up your fighters and yourself, go to the goverener. you can give him the gold bit by bit so keep going back to your ship to get the rest. hope this helps it took me nearly 2 hours to do this mission. for your other question sorry i dont have an answer for it

Reply on the second question: Maybe you were too far...it happens sometimes on bigger islands like Guadalupe or Curacao ;)

Back