• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

English Gov National quest

Junan58

Landlubber
i got stuck when i came to the gov residence on port royal. i have an english privateer license but can't receive a quest from gov. and he say something like 'i have close ties with the brotherhood of the coast'. What that mean?

I beleve it means that your rep is very low and you're close with the pirates. You need to raise your rep be4 you get missions.

<!--quoteo(post=328923:date=Jun 15 2009, 03:18 PM:name=Ken)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ken @ Jun 15 2009, 03:18 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=328923"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I beleve it means that your rep is very low and you're close with the pirates. You need to raise your rep be4 you get missions.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
but my rep is hero

I'm pretty sure its because you're doing a Morgan related quest. I think once u start the Morgan quest line, you become connected to the Brotherhood of the Coast.

<!--quoteo(post=328930:date=Jun 15 2009, 03:55 PM:name=silic)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (silic @ Jun 15 2009, 03:55 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=328930"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I'm pretty sure its because you're doing a Morgan related quest. I think once u start the Morgan quest line, you become connected to the Brotherhood of the Coast.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
is there a way so i can get gov quest?

<!--quoteo(post=328938:date=Jun 15 2009, 11:12 AM:name=Junan58)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Junan58 @ Jun 15 2009, 11:12 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=328938"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=328930:date=Jun 15 2009, 03:55 PM:name=silic)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (silic @ Jun 15 2009, 03:55 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=328930"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I'm pretty sure its because you're doing a Morgan related quest. I think once u start the Morgan quest line, you become connected to the Brotherhood of the Coast.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
You have to keep doing the pirate quests until Morgan tells you you can go and finish your other business (just before the final mission, IIRC). Then you go and do the governor quest line, start to finish. Then go back to Morgan.

<!--quoteo(post=328960:date=Jun 15 2009, 06:04 PM:name=Sordid)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sordid @ Jun 15 2009, 06:04 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=328960"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=328938:date=Jun 15 2009, 11:12 AM:name=Junan58)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Junan58 @ Jun 15 2009, 11:12 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=328938"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><!--quoteo(post=328930:date=Jun 15 2009, 03:55 PM:name=silic)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (silic @ Jun 15 2009, 03:55 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=328930"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I'm pretty sure its because you're doing a Morgan related quest. I think once u start the Morgan quest line, you become connected to the Brotherhood of the Coast.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
You have to keep doing the pirate quests until Morgan tells you you can go and finish your other business (just before the final mission, IIRC). Then you go and do the governor quest line, start to finish. Then go back to Morgan.
ok, thanks. i'll try that.

hi guys one question please...i finished the english national quest already and i can't seem to get pirate quests.i tried losing my privateer license but still i can't start the pirate quest line. do i have to do it first before the national quests? thanks ^^

<!--quoteo(post=329030:date=Jun 15 2009, 01:17 PM:name=Baku)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Baku @ Jun 15 2009, 01:17 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=329030"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->hi guys one question please...i finished the english national quest already and i can't seem to get pirate quests.i tried losing my privateer license but still i can't start the pirate quest line. do i have to do it first before the national quests? thanks ^^<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Alas, only one national/pirate quest line per game. If you want to start a new national quest line after another you should load the save before your first mission as an privateer on national service. Or you may use a debug window.
That's because in some quest lines acting the same stories as in another, but from other side.
I think it would be better if this info becomes easily accessible. I tried to find it in FAQ on Seaward.ru, but couldn't.

Say what? You can't do the pirate missions after you do the national missions? I thought you could. Damn. We really need a FAQ on this.

oh geeez so that's why every pirate is ignoring me. thanks so much for the swift reply.anyways info on the game from the developers is indeed scarce...i hope they release a detailed FAQ soon. btw this is one of the best if not the best pirate game i've played well except for the bugs and all that is ^^ cheers ^^

hi can anyone help me im stuck in gathering gold ingot im short by 350 ingots O_O

im sure ive check all the chest and each cave has one gold chest right? though the cave in Guadeloupe is a bit weird and spooky specially with that symbol i found cant use it though and another chest trap behind some boulders

<!--quoteo(post=333059:date=Jun 26 2009, 02:22 PM:name=streifer)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (streifer @ Jun 26 2009, 02:22 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=333059"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->hi can anyone help me im stuck in gathering gold ingot im short by 350 ingots O_O

im sure ive check all the chest and each cave has one gold chest right? though the cave in Guadeloupe is a bit weird and spooky specially with that symbol i found cant use it though and another chest trap behind some boulders<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I think you should check all the locations again. Usually in a cave, not a grotto, there are 3 chests that the ingots maybe in. You need to check all the three chests.

i reloaded my save and did the quest counter clockwise from the map and it seems i miss Cuba that's why i was missing 350 ingots my bad ^^;

Back