• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

English quest line

luimateus

Landlubber
So i bought the privateer patent from some pirate, and when i'm going to see the governor-general he says that there is a conflict of interest because he says i'm related to the brotherhood of the coast, but i never done the pirate quest line!!! So any suggestions to my problem?
Thanks

Maybe you flew the pirate flag while attacking a national ship? ANY national ship? Or flew the flag of a neutral or friendly then initiated an attack? Or did any attack that could be considered an act of piracy? No idea, just throwin a few ideas out there.

Maybe you flew the pirate flag while attacking a national ship? ANY national ship? Or flew the flag of a neutral or friendly then initiated an attack? Or did any attack that could be considered an act of piracy? No idea, just throwin a few ideas out there.

yes i attacked spanish and dutch vessels using the pirate flag :S is that it? how can i correct this?

Nah, that shouldn't do anything. You absolutely sure you didn't even start the pirate quest line?

I think it fouls up even if you just ask one of the pirate governors about work. You'll just have to do the pirate quest line until you're told you can take care of your other business, at which point the national quest lines become available again (or so I'm told).

Yes that sort of happened to me as I must of triggered the pirates quest somehow with out knowing it. Was at the Pirates Settlement when ole Capt. Goodly hollered at me on the street and said that we would get together again WHEN I finished with my Netherlands business ( playing Ian Stance a Dutch trader ). Took me about ten minutes to figure just what the heck he was talking about. :wp

Yes that sort of happened to me as I must of triggered the pirates quest somehow with out knowing it. Was at the Pirates Settlement when ole Capt. Goodly hollered at me on the street and said that we would get together again WHEN I finished with my Netherlands business ( playing Ian Stance a Dutch trader ). Took me about ten minutes to figure just what the heck he was talking about. :wp

ok now i understand, i have to finish the pirate quest line first. But can i do de french and english quest lines after i'm done with this? (i'm diego espinoza, englih corsair)

You can only do one national quest line per game, but yes, you can do whichever one you want. As long as you have the proper patent your character's starting nationality doesn't matter.

You can only do one national quest line per game, but yes, you can do whichever one you want. As long as you have the proper patent your character's starting nationality doesn't matter.

so i ask, which of the national quest lines is the most fun? (can i do the spanish one even though england is at war with spain?)

Back