• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

error 21FC - help

xoxooo1986

Landlubber
Hi

I just found out that there was second part of Age of pirates and I decided to try it out. I found info about the mods... and was so exited to try the game but... When I try to install GOF 1.0 I get this error...

GOF 1.0 has not been totally installed because of the following reason: RESOURCE\MODELS\Ships\Lightfrigate1.gm: This file contains invalid data (error 21 FC) You will have to run this utility again to completely install GOF 1.0.

Any idea what is wrong? should I try to download GOF again?

Check and make sure that you have enough hard drive space, the installation is fairly big when it's extracted. 21 FC usually means file corruption though, so it would probably be a good idea to re-download it.

Check and make sure that you have enough hard drive space, the installation is fairly big when it's extracted. 21 FC usually means file corruption though, so it would probably be a good idea to re-download it.

Thnx for the reply :) The hard drive space is sufficient. I downloaded it second time and... again corrupted file :/ just this time this is another file... so I''m downloading it again. I'm using opera browser for this download process. Maybe that is why all the corrupted files? I'm downloading it from moddb.com website... couldn't find any torrents :/ I'll download it again and hopefully this time it will work just fine :)

Back