• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

European version or UK??

nollekepeper

Landlubber
hello,

stupid question maybe but how do i know if i've got a european version or not?

Maybe not a bad idea to ask cause i seem to have a lot of crashes latley.
I have build11 and installed european version+all online updates.Always crashes at 1 point,leaving Conceicao outskirts heading for ship.
PC=P 866MHZ 512MBram Geforce4TI4200.

Also i chose not to install directX9 in setup,so when i start the `game-engine` it sais directX8.
On my PC,WinXPpro directX9 is installed tough.

Thanks
<b></b>

European Version

Hi Nathan,

I disabeld PotC version in Potcmodhelper and started a new game wich works fine. This means i've no European version then.
But i have installed all european patches and mods?What should i do? reinstall?

I would recommend you:
Copy your SAVE folder somewhere else.
Uninstall POTC
Delete the POTC folder.
Reinstall POTC.
Reinstall _just_ the build, via the executable, and check whatever options you want in the install (i.e. extra textures, not euro mode, etc.)
Make sure you select Online Updates! There were a number of bugs in the first release.

Then, move your SAVE folder back, and load your save.

Localized?

hello again,

I have reinstalled Potc and now i am installing build11.2 things i didn't check European version and Localised files.What is localized files,only for european?

Strange extually,i live in europe and bought the game here but i don't have european version.
Anyhow i let you know how it goes.
Thanks again.

Back