• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Fadey Indian Mission

Ben Coats

Freebooter
has anyone done the Indian mission yet, if so how? I have only 5700$ and I cant seem to raise 150$ needed. any suggestions on what to do?

Wish I could be of help, but I just started this part myself, and I don't have enough doubloons either. However from the guide:

Go to Fadey, talk to him. He asks you with a penalty fee of 150 doubloons. Tell that man with the oak fell, to ask that kind of money. The amount now stands at 100 doubloons. Anyway, while the Indian is not free, swim to Martinique and talk with Michel. He will say that Fadey slipped us a cheap sword (which, of course, not the case), just tell you that you should ask Fadey find some work for you. Follow the tavern and hire a new team, if you have the money. Go back to Guadeloupe, give Fadey 100 doubloons (can be exchanged for a moneylender that will be released in 10,000 pesos, or sink to rob the house for gold doubloons in purses),

I'm hoping you can convert pesos to doubloons at a bank? Robbing houses would take FOREVER.

think ill just skip it. I cant get any $$ anywhere. I need the $ cheats but im worried if I try to mess with the with the files ill screw the whole game where I cant play @ all, unless someone can walk me through it step by step. im not tech savy.

I made it to that island with about 30k leftover, enough to get the sloop if I wanted. (big upgrade over the starter vessel anyway.) You may have to restart because you need to do that mission to be able to enter the free-play mode. More specifically you can't get the indian officer and be able to recruit sailors from taverns. Sadly, that mission is required.

And people thought the Peter Blood start was hard! LOL!

I'm already in free-play mode, just need to go back to St. Pierre and tell the brother what Fadey said.....Peter Blood, there's a blast from the past, took me bout 3 months to figure out.

I actually never played it, but chose one of the other two characters lol. I watched a video and it scared me off of the peter blood start.

@Ben

In your thread "where is a spyglass" i told you already how the Indian Mission works: Need Help - where is a spyglass | PiratesAhoy!

You can only get it from Fadey during the introduction.

@Redbeard

There is no need to be scared about the Peter Blood start. It´s very enjoyable and easy. You can also find a good walkthrough for that here in this forum and if you would have chosen Peter, the game would have given a navigator, a cannoneer and a fregate for free to you at the end of the introduction, which is very important for a good start in the open world.

Guide - CoAS Walkthrough guide | PiratesAhoy!

anyone know where to find the "toolbox" to make grenades with? ive searched houses, jungle caves/grottos, cemeteries, corpses, street merchants and still nothing.

Back