• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Fadey's quest help

Luka4n1

Landlubber
0k guys I am new into this game and I am really struggle. Can someone help me with Fadey's quest where I must deliver a load of bombs and gunpowder to the fort of Port-au-Prince on Hispaniola. The thing is when I get that load on board my ship is owerloaded and I cant travel fast on world map. I have tried to lighten my ship in all possible ways and there is no way I can lighten it enough for fast traveling, and if I sell some bombs or gunpowder it is still not good because when I come to Port-au-Prince the officer told me that I dont have enough ammount of bombs and gunpowder. So I am like in infinite loop. Can anyone help me? Tnx

Hello and welcome.

The ideal is to board a sloop to be able to carry with more margin.

To do it with the lugger you have to get rid of everything that is not essential and if you lack you can buy it at the destination store before going to the fort.

Hello and welcome.

The ideal is to board a sloop to be able to carry with more margin.

To do it with the lugger you have to get rid of everything that is not essential and if you lack you can buy it at the destination store before going to the fort.
Tnx man. I managed to do that, but I was stopped in the next step. The commander of the fortress assigned me the task of transferring some cannons to the other end of the map within 7 days and it was completely impossible to do so. The wind is blowing against me literally all the time, and pirates and Spain are attacking me all the time. I can win 1-2 battles but after that I run out of crew or my ship is too damaged. Even if they don't attack me the wind is always against me and it is physically impossible to deliver the cannons within 7 days. And when I don't arrive on time, France becomes my enemy. I really like this game, but it seems very difficult for me because something almost impossible awaits you at every step. I heard that there are some mods to make your life better in this game. Can you help me to get that mods or there is something I am missing to do?

Tnx man. I managed to do that, but I was stopped in the next step. The commander of the fortress assigned me the task of transferring some cannons to the other end of the map within 7 days and it was completely impossible to do so. The wind is blowing against me literally all the time, and pirates and Spain are attacking me all the time. I can win 1-2 battles but after that I run out of crew or my ship is too damaged. Even if they don't attack me the wind is always against me and it is physically impossible to deliver the cannons within 7 days. And when I don't arrive on time, France becomes my enemy. I really like this game, but it seems very difficult for me because something almost impossible awaits you at every step. I heard that there are some mods to make your life better in this game. Can you help me to get that mods or there is something I am missing to do?

It is difficult to complete the time limit missions without using mods, in fact I use them.

You can accomplish the mission by sailing from one location to another nearby, without spending that precious time or sail the ship although it takes forever.

For version 1.7.0 you can use the Hookmod and for the last one you will have to make some changes to slow down the passage of time on the world map.

Back