• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

fast galleon and carrack masts

Hylie Pistof

Curmudgeon
QA Tester
Storm Modder
Pirate Legend
There is a serious problem with the masts on both the fast galleon 1&2 and the Carrack. They don't match up at all. Experienced Captain and myself are both stumped. :j3 Any help and/or suggestions on how to repair them would be greatly appreciated. TIA. :bow

More info here. http://forum.piratesahoy.net/topic/16888-spanish-fast-galleon-masts/

It's a bit too quiet around here... :?
Guys, this problem is pretty annoying, but I'm fairly sure it can be solved by moving the locators using Maya, since TOOL won't read the files.
Are any of you modellers available to do this? Any help would be appreciated. :onya

Are we going to need to revert to the cabinless versions for these ships? :?

I already have. While the Carrack is rare, the fast galleon is fairly common. I like that ship but started avoiding it because of the errors.

Are we going to need to revert to the cabinless versions for these ships? :?
Only if nobody bothers to sort this out, I hope. :facepalm
It should be simple; it just needs someone who can successfully import the ships into Maya and then re-export them to GM once the locators are moved.

Well, if it's not fixed in three months, then I'll revert to the cabinless versions for Beta 2.

Back