• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Fast Travel Problem

Martin

Landlubber
Hey, i seem to have a problem with fast travelling when sailing....

Whenever i get to a vicinity of an Island, i simply seem to not be able to "Sail To" whereever i want, it's usually only some dumb fort or shore i don't need, how do i fix this?

Fyi, i have the same problem both modded and unmodded, doesn't make a difference.

Most likely this is because something is preventing it - like an enemy ship somewhere in the vicinity. Do you have enough crew on your ship(s)? Are you overloaded? All of these things can prevent teleport mode. MK

Actually, I'm experiencing the same problem. When i'am closing an island, i have only one destination when i try to "Sail To".
Usually, i haved at least three or more destinations available :
  • Fort
  • Lighthouse
  • Town
  • one or two shore
Now, i ONLY have one, randomly... :mad:

If someone knows how to solve this bug, please help me... :)
I playing with GOF v.1.1.2...

Actually, I'm experiencing the same problem. When i'am closing an island, i have only one destination when i try to "Sail To".
Usually, i haved at least three or more destinations available :
  • Fort
  • Lighthouse
  • Town
  • one or two shore
Now, i ONLY have one, randomly... :mad:

If someone knows how to solve this bug, please help me... :)
I playing with GOF v.1.1.2...
After reading several posts in this forum, i found a workaround to this problem :
I just copied the content of folder "..\Playlogic\Age of Pirates 2\..." in another directory and run the game.
I was able to "Sail To" normally ! :)

And my spyglass is good enough to see enemy ships !;)

We can't stress enough how important it is to run COAS outside of the programs folder (default install directory) this game built to run on older operating systems. Glad you searched and found the fix though.:yes

Back