• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Fast Travel

j20

Landlubber
How do you fast travel in the game? (and yes, i am well aware that is a very noobish question)

press enter then choose where you want to go with the arrow keys then press enter again,you
can't always fast travel,depending on time of day,if you are in a fight and so on
sometimes there's a bug or part of a story which disables fast travel

If I recall correctly, you actually have to walk to the location first before you can fast travel to it. Once you have walked to it an entered it, any time you are in the city after that, you can use the fast travel to get to that location.

If I recall correctly, you actually have to walk to the location first before you can fast travel to it. Once you have walked to it an entered it, any time you are in the city after that, you can use the fast travel to get to that location.
in the latest version you do if ya have realistic settings on,otherwise ya don't have to,least i never did :shrug

That is indeed if you have realistic on (OR it was ever on ;)) you have to walk to the location to enable fast travel, if you dont OR have never had realistic on then you should be able to unless a quest is stopping you from doing it ;)

Back