• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Female Skin?

Yeh I have been playing the game since it was first on shelves, but, wasnt aware there was a mod scene at all, until I did a search to see if they had a PotC patch out and voila...a link to this kickin site hehe

Its not all that bad really, I actually really like the fact she tried a video game and enjoys it.

It just means she understands me btter now and wont call games stupid anymore heheh

Can't wait for the next build.. xD: xD: :cheers :yes :cry

I just had to do that hehe

<!--`QuoteBegin-Mordraneth99`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mordraneth99)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->she understands me btter now and wont call games stupid anymore heheh[/quote]

Well that's a good thing. PotC is a LOT of fun with all the mods and new quests and interesting new characters, so you should get back into it too! xD:

Its funny you should suggest that. xD:

I started playing again yesterday about 4 hrs after I posted here and have been sinking French and Spanish ships almost obsessivly since xD:

Just got myself a MoW and a force of 2 Lineships and a Caraval.

Time to go take me a French fort methinks!

Heres to wanton pillaging and a cannonball up a French fort's backside! :yes

<!--`QuoteBegin-Mordraneth99`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mordraneth99)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Heres to wanton pillaging and a cannonball up a French fort's backside!   :cheers[/quote]

Hee hee. Fun game, isn't it? Now your wife's gonna start complaining again! :cheers :p:

Got that problem licked too, bought her a copy for her system today and copied over her saved games from my system. :p:

Shes joined the Spanish under a Letter of Marquee and is demolishing the English and French, got knighted and is level 22.

I think she is getting way too into this..she is even yelling "Die Ye Scurvy Dogs!" at her monitor as I type this.

She is scary when she has 100 big 32lb Cannons. :cheers lol

:cheers GAWD, I love it!!! :p:

My neighbors sometimes hear me when I am laughing out loud at some of the postings in here in the middle of the night. Your wife sounds like she's having a ball. :cheers

lol, one time i found something sooo funny that someone said here, and i laughed sooo hard, that, it was the middle of night, 2 in morning acually, my parents came down from waking up, thinking i was crying hahahaha

LOL

She is for sure, my roomate is hooked on PotC too. Course he tends to try and board ships that are Class 1, with his Class 4 vessel :p:

We have even started talking like Pirates....we need help :cheers:

:p2

HAr! dat be a good sign mate,sets de tone fer de game xD:an its nice tew see a fellow canuck on dis here fine pirate site. :p:

<!--`QuoteBegin-Mordraneth99`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mordraneth99)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Course he tends to try and board ships that are Class 1, with his Class 4 vessel  xD: [/quote]
<shrug> No problem!!! He should be able to do that! I do it on a regular basis! :cheers (Hmmm, maybe it's time to up the difficulty level again!) (LOL!)

<!--`QuoteBegin-Mordraneth99`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mordraneth99)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->We have even started talking like Pirates....we need help [/quote]
Arrr, see Ben Gunn or Fred Bob or Skull for that, they're fine examples of how to talk like a pirate! (HA!!!) :yes :cheers

:? Or did you mean you want to STOP talking like pirates? :? :cheers

Hehe Well my wife thinks I have lost it....I alternate between Pirate and imitating my families thick Highland Scottish accent...

I cant stop though I must be allowed to talk like a pirate! hehe

Arrr Lass, how ye be takin' ships that arr so big?Also I am a little upset, PotC has Ale and Rum...but no Mead or Grog!

I want me grog! xD::

So ye be a Scottish pirate! :cheers

GROG??? :? Watered down rum??? Heh... I suppose that should be included as it's historically correct... <shrug> I dunno, I don't make the rules around here. :cheers :cheers

I made my own mead one year - started in the summer so it would be great for New Year's eve. Used honey and spices in apple cider and WOW, when it was finished and had "aged" (LOL!) a little bit, it was just AWESOME! I took it, and another gallon jug of a `red-type` wine that I made that was a little more dry but absolutely wonderful to a New Year's party - when I walked in with those two gallon jugs of homemade wine, nobody turned a hair at it. They all drank up their `store-bought` stuff and the party got pretty merry - and THEN someone who had run out of their own brew decided to sample mine - and WOW! They were really impressed and announced it to the whole room...

The party turned insane after that - had a lot of fun - NONE of my wine was left in the morning, HA!

I keep thinking I should try that again... That was great stuff... xD: :yes

Can somebody please let me know how to change an officers skin to female (either a quest officer or a tavern officer) and make it so the arms and fighting does not look all wacky.

I have tried a few things but the wacky arms are still there. Even if I just had a list of the file names that have to be modified that would be a point in the right direction since I have been trying stuff by trial and error but I must be missing something still.

Thanks in advance.

Back