• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Few bugs

whattimeisit

Landlubber
Hey all.
So i managed to download and install the latest mod. Passed a few compatibility issues that I encountered.

Not sure if they've been mentioned but..
Two bugs so far:

1. When i started a game with Jack Sparrow, it gave me the character Guy Verbinski (or something). Its still the Jack Sparrow story-line as i noticed, but the character of Sparrow isn't there.

2. On the looting option in Settings: If I choose the option, "corpse persists and can be manually looted of items; what happens is when someone dies they just disappear. No corpse persists.

Any solutions? Thanks.

:ahoy

1) Don't worry about it. Just play the game and you will get sorted out.

2) Eh? There are two options for corpses. Set one and then set the other. I can't recall anyone having the disappearing corpse problem in a long time.

Guy Verbinski is a guy who's looking for a place to stay over the night, you'll meet Gibbs and he'll tell you the story about Jack.
Your character will turn into Jack Sparrow.

Thanks guys.

One more question:
If I play with Sparrow do I still get to do the original quest story with him? or do I have to play with Hawk to play the original quest?

Tales of a Seahawk is the original storyline. You can choose any character if you click on the image.

Different storylines have different stories. If you want to play another storyline as Jack Sparrow, just use the Beta 3 customization options in Select Storyline.

I'm pretty sure "corpse persists and can be manually looted of items" is the default setting. It has always worked fine for me.
We just set Auto Loot on these days as well to save some time.

Back