• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved files don't open

Ryan,

What is the name of the game you are trying to load your mod files into?

MK

can someone plz help me i'm trying hard to get the GOF mod files into the AGE of Pirates 2 CITY of ABANDONED SHIPS i need help desperately!!!!!!!!

Yes HMS Victory is one of the ships in GOF. We are really trying to help you. You never did answer all my questions. What kind of computer do you have and what are the specs (video card) etc.

I'm out of ideas now. The only reason I asked about which game is because you asked a question about AOP directory and COAS is not AOP. I thought you might have the earlier game.

One last thing to check is your resolution. If its set too high it won't run. Your resolution should be set to 1600x900 or thereabouts to begin with.

MK

windows 7 vista i don't know the video card and i don't know about the resolution so i check those when i get a laptop if i can
;)

Right click on your screen and you should get a window that pops up that will allow you to see what your screen resolution is.

Do a simple search for devices. Open the Device manager and see what card you have.

Find a friend/relative that knows computers well and get him or her to come over to your house to help you.

MK

Back