• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Find the missing son of the Spanish Admiral bug (Version 15.0.0-beta.2)

Nasafen

Landlubber
After entering tavern on St Pierre, (Martinique) i get dialog about giving sign, but then nothing happens (Enter Tavern – talk to self – Automatically walk to kidnappers – Billy Brock talks to you).

I cannot leave tavern via doors, nor via fast travel; this bug basically broke my current run.
I'm attaching two saves for debugging purposes.
Anyone know any way how to fix this bug?

Attachments

• save.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Which storyline are you playing? Have you been playing any other sidequests, in particular "Girl Won in a Card Game"?

Try again, and after you get stuck, please post "compile.log", and also "error.log" if it exists.

Which storyline are you playing? Have you been playing any other sidequests, in particular "Girl Won in a Card Game"?

Try again, and after you get stuck, please post "compile.log", and also "error.log" if it exists.
Tales of sea hawk.
No, i didn't started Girl quest, i had "deliver closed chest", when you encounter black pearl 1st time near martinique.
I already reloaded earlier save, but could upload logs if it would help in bugfixing.

After reloading that save, have you been able to talk to Billy Brock? If the game is still getting stuck there, please do post the log files after it gets stuck.

After reloading that save, have you been able to talk to Billy Brock? If the game is still getting stuck there, please do post the log files after it gets stuck.
I used save from before talking to admiral (when he tell you about kidnapping and send to Martinique) and it had worked just fine. Saves i attached in post above are bugged, i specially saved just before entering to port for debbuging purposes. I loaded both one after another, logs in attachment (error is blank).

By the way, i just had another bug; during "strange things on Caribbean", when you had to find "teacher" in bridgetown prison, he spawned near the wall of his cell, thus i was unable to speak with him. I tried reloading saves from like 3-4h before, but nothing has changed. Just now i reloaded most recent save to send it (and logs), and everything is working just fine this time...

Attachments

• Desktop.7z
    6.5 KB · Views: 16
@Nasafen
"By the way, i just had another bug; during "strange things on Caribbean", when you had to find "teacher" in bridgetown prison," he spawned near the wall of his cell"

When this happens, I leave the prison and return. The "Teacher" ends up where you can tyalk to him. Same applies with anyone that you need to talk to in a prison such as Lucia in Ardent storyline.

Back