• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Find the Pirate for the Guv Quest

Did ye lose all yer cannons also?!

• Total voters

Fred Bob

Shrimping Fool
Staff member
Administrator
Arrr! :cheeky So's de Guv tells ye tew go git de pyrate dat be houndin' his shippin' near de island, right?! :huh

So's Fred Bob be proceedin' tew visit all ships wid English flags until one o' dem starts a shootin', okay?! :huh

Onct Fred Bob be a findin' him, all de cannon symbols on de interface became RED an' couldn't be fired! :shock:

Had tew board now, so's Fred Bob took de ship in boardin', but later found all his cannon be gone! :facepalm

What's up wid dat?! :rolleyes: Dem rats ain't be DAT hungry! xD:

Arrr! :cheeky So's de Guv tells ye tew go git de pyrate dat be houndin' his shippin' near de island, right?! :huh

So's Fred Bob be proceedin' tew visit all ships wid English flags until one o' dem starts a shootin', okay?! :huh

Onct Fred Bob be a findin' him, all de cannon symbols on de interface became RED an' couldn't be fired! :shock:

Had tew board now, so's Fred Bob took de ship in boardin', but later found all his cannon be gone! :facepalm

What's up wid dat?! :rolleyes: Dem rats ain't be DAT hungry! xD:

The only thing I can think of is you clicked and removed the cannons and then sold them not realising what exactly you are selling... you say "all his cannon be gone" - I guess this means they are not in the cargo hold too?

Now ya knows dat Scrog be hatin all dis magikal crap. Totems, rat gods and idols. Oh my!

Buts ya gots ta fight fire with fire laddy. Me? I'd find the cannoneer totem an shove it up someones alley, ya hear?

Might not solve the prollem, but ya sure ta feel betta!!!! AARRRRRR!

The only thing I can think of is you clicked and removed the cannons and then sold them not realising what exactly you are selling...

Hmmm, ye know, mighta be de way it happened... perhaps when Fred Bob be a sellin' off a prize in port... he had him de wrong ship selected... gotta pay mo' attention whilst out a runnin' round de 'Pelago! :facepalm :huh xD:

The only thing I can think of is you clicked and removed the cannons and then sold them not realising what exactly you are selling...

Hmmm, ye know, mighta be de way it happened... perhaps when Fred Bob be a sellin' off a prize in port... he had him de wrong ship selected... gotta pay mo' attention whilst out a runnin' round de 'Pelago! :facepalm :huh xD:

I be thinkin your scurvy crew of scallywags sold off all the ships guns at port for more grog money! :cheers

Back