• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help finding Edward Low

Ben Coats

Freebooter
i did this many moons ago, when i still had the "ole" AoPCAS, and found EL off the coast of Cumana, anyway ive been sailing around trying to find dis' basta'd, so i can send him to the locker, and all i run into are bounty hunters, spanish patrols, and pirates, but no edward. i went to cumana talked to the innkeeper/shopkeeper and port control, they gave me nothing. smh. any help?

This is from Skodarap's quest guide..... https://sites.google.com/site/skodacoas/home/nation-quest-lines/henry-morgans-pirate-quest-line MK

4th mission: Find and kill him .. Edward Low

Find Edward Low and kill him.
Go to Le François, but Low already left the place. The innkeeper tells you that he was looking for a ship, but La Francois is not the place. Go to Port de France. Speak with bartender who tells you that he was there and wanted to buy a Brig but he didn't have enough money to buy a Lugger. After that go and talk to the money lender and then with the port controller: say you are looking for relatives and Law, but does not believe in exchange of 15000 tells you that he left Fort de France on a ship to Bermuda (if you say that you're going to try to make him pay, you'll be arrested).

At Bermuda talk to Shipmaster about Law. Tell him you're going to kill Law (if you say that you're his friend will be directed to Jackman makes you kill: Member has cheated the brig Sea Wolf).
To enrich the quest, after talking with the master shipwright not go straight to the bartender, but the first visit Jackman, who tells stories of various backgrounds among the Brotherhood of the Coast, and Morgan in particular, and offers additional reward for Low skin.

Then talk with the bartender, who tells you Goodley sitting there, and there Goodley tells you Law went to Cumana.

Along the way, capture at least a second ship, sloop or possibly lugger (check next part of the mission).

In Cumana talk to the bartender, ask him about rumors and pay 1000 piasters. He will inform you that there's a brig attacking small boats.

Leave your flag ship at port controller and go out with a sloop or a lugger (You'll need a class 6 ship - you can also buy it at shipyard).

Sail out the Cumana, go to world map and sail around a bit, but don't go too far: The Sea Wolf is out there. When you return to sail mode you should see Sea Wolf in "sail to" (when I was looking for it, I barely found it near a beach just south of Port of Spain - still mainland - and it was about 4000 yards away, anyway, when you see it in "sail to", just leave the selection on it and turn the view around until you see the arrows on the horizon and after that just sail towards it - you can't actually sail to it, since it's flying a pirate flag).

Board the ship and kill Law. After you kill Law, go first to Jackman in Bermuda, who will be happy and will give the Sea Wolf. Then go back to Morgan for the final reward (very small). You can also go directly from Morgan and keep the Sea Wolf, which also ends the quest, but without the recognition and compliments from Jackman. The Sea Wolf is a special brig, with a nice look at statistical variables sometimes good, but bit below the Blue Bird which is also class 4.
The best stat I found are: hull 2905, sp. 16.76, man. 48.64, Equip. Max 202, 24 16 rod. The randomization of stats is not done on the pier at the time when the capture, like the Blue Bird, perhaps much sooner, or every game has some stats in advance.

Back