• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Finding Steve Linney

Moonstone

Landlubber
I got the quest from morgan to go to puerto principle, but everytime i go to the residence i get attacked, what do i do there? It says sawkins is planning action againist the spanish, What do I do?

bumping is not going to help. Go to the Cheats thread and there thou will find thy answer. PS, you need to enter at night there, using a ladder.

Not barge in sword drawn and send em all to Davey Jone's Locker?

Honestly, if all the quests demand solutions like that, I'd be impressed.

Not barge in sword drawn and send em all to Davey Jone's Locker?

Honestly, if all the quests demand solutions like that, I'd be impressed.

The quests are quite complex, but a lot of them leave you guessing on what to do next without proper instructions in the logbook. The Playlogic Forums have been under construction for a couple months and without The Pirates Ahoy Forums, I would have given up on this game right after I got it.

I have never done any quests for Morgan, so I dont know where the ladder is. Is there any other way for you to enter the residence at night without getting attacked?

Maybe you have to fight off the attackers? There may be more answers in the walkthrough threads.

Edit: Use the search at the bottom of the gameplay + tips page and look for threads with the word sawkins in them. You should be able to find the answers from there.

Back