• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help finish 2 edits of the interface

Myth

Freebooter
Good afternoon. I need a little help with the interface correction. I can not finish 2 edits of the interface. I do not understand it very much.

№ 1) It is necessary to expand the "Game settings" menu to the left and transfer the choice of the complexity of the game and the name of the profile under the portrait of the character. That is, where there was a choice of a nation for a protagonist.
No. 2) The amount of money a character now displays next to a small portrait. The function that changes the color of the text I know. But I can not make the amount of text brown. It is necessary to allocate money in a separate color.

Who can help with this? I will send all the necessary files to the person who will help. Thank you.

Безымянный.jpg Безымянный1.jpg

@LarryHookins, @kb31 or @ChezJfrey, are any of you guys around?

Yesterday late at night I was able to edit the menu of the new game, so that item number 1 can be deleted. But as in the attached file below, to allocate money in a separate color is not clear anyway. I added both files: both the program part of the interface, and what lies in the resources.

Безымянный.jpg

1.jpg

Attachments

• character_all.h
    8.1 KB · Views: 167
  • character_all.ini
    20.9 KB · Views: 152
Last edited:
Sorry, missed this back when posted...

To answer:

In your attached files, I see you are using str3 for the money, in

pRef2.str3 = Money$$$$

To change the color of that line, edit INI\INTERFACE\character_all.ini

[CHARACTERS_SCROLL]
dwForeColor3 = 255,255,255,255

For Yellow/Gold example, change to

dwForeColor3 = 255,255,194,0

The colors are in R, G, B, A so if you want a different color, find the RGB value of what you want and change to suit your preference.

Sorry, missed this back when posted...

To answer:

In your attached files, I see you are using str3 for the money, in

pRef2.str3 = Money$$$$

To change the color of that line, edit INI\INTERFACE\character_all.ini

[CHARACTERS_SCROLL]
dwForeColor3 = 255,255,255,255

For Yellow/Gold example, change to

dwForeColor3 = 255,255,194,0

The colors are in R, G, B, A so if you want a different color, find the RGB value of what you want and change to suit your preference.

No working

I solved its need edit Resource\INI\interfaces\LSCchar_all.ini, no INI\INTERFACE\character_all.ini

Back