• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Fishing for Pirates!

will0170

parttime farmer fulltime pirate
Public Relations
Last night I had the strangest ,the weirdest , and the funnest dream I ever had .(That I remember ) I dreamt that I was fishing , along with a lot of other people . We were fishing on a body of water where we occasionally would see small black pirate ships appear and disappear and we were actually trying to catch them with a fishing pole . I hooked one and then I had to fight the pirates . :woot I don't remember if I won the battle , but I guess that's common in dreams . You never remember the whole thing .

My son and I were staying the night at my relatives as he had an appointment for his chemo this morning . I always seem to have strange dreams when I sleep at someone else s house . However I would say this one was the most memorable .

lol will0170, do you remember what you were using for bait?? xD:

Sounds like a lot of what I do around here, fishing for pirate news! Maybe someone is trying to tell you something ...we could always use more news gatherers! :will

Maybe you should join the Build Promotion team and try to get new pirates to join our community! ARRRR! :whipa

That's as wierd as my shopping mall turned glowing demonic invasion portal followed by lots of Underworld style urban action, underground battles with C&C Red Alert style tanks (!!!) and a following peace treaty and diplomatic exchanges taking place in the ruined shopping mall.

That's what you get when you play too much Granado Espada. I practically didn't sleep for months.

Back