• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

fleet setup

Rologue

Landlubber
if i decided to just go for a smash up fleet (that is, kill all, make damage, and litter the bottom of the sea) what ships should i have? what ship should i ride around in?

Fred Bob's lil' ol' humble Corvette wid 32-pounders, a good cannoneer, and plenty of chain shot and bombs done sent plenty o' attackin' fleets tew de bottom o' sea! xD:

Well, I guess a fast ship like a corvette (the Dog of War) or a frigate (Cinco Lliagas) couldn't hurt. Your stupid AI companions however need something with more power, like a Manowar or a battelship. You have to make sure that you get enough food and medicine, which is rather difficult to obtain in some cities and even the ones producing those wares are often out of supplies.

yeh, i generally dont have a problem with food or medicines, lol - often fort de france has a ton of food - sadly not enough to supply a fleet.

Back