• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Fly camera on land

Myth

Freebooter
Good evening. I recently found out such a thing: they say that you can activate a flight camera in the game. With its help, you can make screenshots like this from a height. They say you need to turn on the free camera mode in the beta test menu, then press the tab and fly through the city using the numeric keypad. But it does not work for me. Has anyone been able to unlock camera flights?

Attachments

• 50TwWruPAR0.jpg
    50TwWruPAR0.jpg
    182 KB · Views: 247
If I recall from PotC, there should be a camera files in the location program folder.
You can probably enable it in there somewhere.

What does it do then?

In PotC, you have to use Left and Right Mouse Button to make the camera move forward and backward.

The mouse buttons I still control the hero, the feeling is that the camera is free, but only for a certain radius from the hero.

The mouse buttons I still control the hero, the feeling is that the camera is free, but only for a certain radius from the hero.
Maybe have a look in the PotC code; there are a few different free camera modes that function differently.
In PotC, you can switch between them using the Tab button.

I know it. But even in the free mode of the camera - pressing the mouse buttons causes the hero to run in the same place.

Back