• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Flying dutchman Potc model

That is good to hear... did you check my other link that I posted in "Pirate Sails" to get the sea weed sails on it?

That is good to hear... did you check my other link that I posted in "Pirate Sails" to get the sea weed sails on it?

have them on the pearl and the dutchman, also i was thinking of putting together folder of each and posting so people can also have them is that ok

Yep... I was planning on releasing a ship pack which would also include Endeavour, Dauntless and Interceptor.

One note (I have done it for you this time) when you post work that ISNT yours make sure you give the creators proper credit (they do work hard on them and its wrong for you to claim work that they did)

Yep... I was planning on releasing a ship pack which would also include Endeavour, Dauntless and Interceptor.

One note (I have done it for you this time) when you post work that ISNT yours make sure you give the creators proper credit (they do work hard on them and its wrong for you to claim work that they did)

i give credit to them in the readme files i put into my folders just wouldn't let me post the files

Even so, they might not use CoAS and see the ships and be like "Hey I made that ship. He is stealing my work!"

So readme is good to give them credit AND the forum (even if on the forum you say "These are not my works, see readme to see who did what" ;))

Read the main post for why it wont let you ;)

Even so, they might not use CoAS and see the ships and be like "Hey I made that ship. He is stealing my work!"

So readme is good to give them credit AND the forum (even if on the forum you say "These are not my works, see readme to see who did what" ;))

Read the main post for why it wont let you ;)

i have changed my textures with the tx converter changed the color slightly. now it wont let me convert back what do i do, if you can help please do

Im not a texture guy and am at the current time to busy to remember how to do it, check SuperDurnius' Storm Engine Modelling Basics (he might have shown how to do it)

To release a modified version you need the original authors permission (to use his model) so I suggest you use the modified textures for your own personal use (and dont submit them to the forum) just submit the original texture

how do i get rid of this from the weed.tx

Attachments

• weedy.jpg
    weedy.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 177
Its quite the opposite... you want to make sure you DONT get rid of it... it is one of the options in the convertering process back to .tx

That is exactly what an alpha map does :facepalm

Like I said you DONT want to get rid of it for that reason

I might explain the procedure to be done to put the Flying Dutch to COAS in POTC?
I downloaded the patch with l? Flying Dutchman and the black pearl ... I tried to put in the game but I load the model of the ship without color.
I would be grateful if you could give me the exact procedure.
Please !!!!!!!
:mm

Back