• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Flying Dutchman Problem (Problem Solved)

Drazard

Landlubber
I went to the bar to do the quest of flying Dutchman but then again I'm interested to do some smuggling first before searching the flying Dutchman and I went to cape boon beach to sell illegal item then after beating those English Guard I save first then went back on ship after that I saw the Flying Dutchman exchanging blow with the English ship. I can escape the flying dutchman but I'm not sure if I'll be able to see him again. I don't want to lose my officer and keep the Sea Wolf. I don't know what to do now.

How to delete this thread or just lock this admin cause I already solve the problem. I'm not sure about flying Dutchman it appears it's some kind bug or part of the game which he appears even doe I'm not done searching him in the tavern.

Your playing GOF 1.2 or 2.0.9?

In either case the mod has a ship called flying Dutchman that isn't a quest ship. The real flying Dutchman is a Man of war not a galleon.

Back