• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Flying Dutchman Quest [Stuck]

SessionExpired

Sailor Apprentice
Hello,

I'm stuck doign the Flying Dutchman Quest,
I have ran into it once and got killed (it has the curse on it so it's immortal)
And i kno wi need to go to Amaric Shore? I've gone there, And im wlakign through the jungle tryign to find my way, Now im stuck, im by the Temple thats in the jungle, and i don't know where to go next.. theres no other way through that i can se (It's night right now so its pretty dark but ive searched for a few minutes)
Can someone explain where i have to go from here?
Detailed please :onya

P.S
There really should be a sub forum here for "Gameplay Questions" since all the Tips threads and such are being pushed back and its becoming messy and hard to find things!

P.S.S
I think i've found a glitch with your player's stats, I cant really explain it but it allows you to level up easily with hardly any effort, and also recive "Ability Points" so you can have full Ship abilitys (By abilitys i mena the Flags, Brander, all those) and Personal abilitys!

I'll try and post a topic on it soon. :cheers

Hello,

I have ran into it once and got killed (it has the curse on it so it's immortal)
And i kno wi need to go to Amaric Shore? I've gone there, And im wlakign through the jungle tryign to find my way, Now im stuck, im by the Temple thats in the jungle, and i don't know where to go next.. theres no other way through that i can se (It's night right now so its pretty dark but ive searched for a few minutes)

You must first go to a fortune-teller because there is no other way to know what to do... but as there are no fortune-tellers in the game your only choice is to read the forums... go to the pearl divers village and look for stupid looking guy - if you feel an urge to go to the other side of the street then this is your guy:) Talk to him...

BTW - you must be either:
1. A spaniard or dutch
2. Be under spanish or dutch flag and have good stealth
3. Kill the guard in the previous location with a pistol before an alarm is sounded

Hello,

You must first go to a fortune-teller because there is no other way to know what to do... but as there are no fortune-tellers in the game your only choice is to read the forums... go to the pearl divers village and look for stupid looking guy - if you feel an urge to go to the other side of the street then this is your guy:) Talk to him...

BTW - you must be either:
1. A spaniard or dutch
2. Be under spanish or dutch flag and have good stealth
3. Kill the guard in the previous location with a pistol before an alarm is sounded

Location of this village? I'm sure it was were i was going. But i got stuck near the Temple and dont know where to go from there. (The jungle looks so similare i end up going in circles! - Exscuse my typos if i make any, Odd keyboard. :onya

Location of this village? I'm sure it was were i was going. But i got stuck near the Temple and dont know where to go from there. (The jungle looks so similare i end up going in circles! - Exscuse my typos if i make any, Odd keyboard. :onya

Well, it is very simple labyrinth. There is very simple way to navigate in simple labyrinths - start from the begining and always keep either the left or the right direction...

Well, it is very simple labyrinth. There is very simple way to navigate in simple labyrinths - start from the begining and always keep either the left or the right direction...

Thank you so much. I stuck to the left all the way and ended up there in about 2 minutes.
Your very helpfull! :onya

Back