• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Flying Dutchman Quest

Dezeal

Landlubber
Can someone provide a GOOD walkthrough for the Dutchman quest... It would be helpful if you could go into detail on where to find the Pearl Village... I'v tried looking through the forums and all the other walkthroughs are pretty usless...

<!--quoteo(post=326281:date=Jun 7 2009, 11:23 PM:name=Dezeal)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dezeal @ Jun 7 2009, 11:23 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=326281"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Can someone provide a GOOD walkthrough for the Dutchman quest... It would be helpful if you could go into detail on where to find the Pearl Village... I'v tried looking through the forums and all the other walkthroughs are pretty usless...<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Well, go to The shore of Amatice, south of Belize. Go through jungle and keep left. go all the way, its a long walk, and ALWAYS go on left path. If u buy Pearl coast map, its easy.

Thank you my friend you've given me exacly the information I need.... Now to conquer the Dutchman!

A random question but has anyone ever found a map in a chest, on board a ship etc. I've never come across which is rather annoying because some maps can cost a fortune.

<!--quoteo(post=326307:date=Jun 8 2009, 12:27 AM:name=Luke159)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Luke159 @ Jun 8 2009, 12:27 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=326307"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->A random question but has anyone ever found a map in a chest, on board a ship etc. I've never come across which is rather annoying because some maps can cost a fortune.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I found many in CoAS...

Back