• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Flying Dutchman??? why am I not on the Arabella?

craiggbrown

Corsair
Storm Modder
Can anyone help me! I have completed all the quests and am about to go to see as Peter Blood with my crew but when I go to sea I'm on the Flying Dutchman??? What did I screw up? I don't know why I'm not on the Arabella?

Any help would be great sync I just spent a day getting jumping through all the hoops to get out of slavery hell!

Thanks mates!

<!--quoteo(post=334497:date=Jul 1 2009, 11:15 PM:name=Craiggo)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Craiggo @ Jul 1 2009, 11:15 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=334497"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Can anyone help me! I have completed all the quests and am about to go to see as Peter Blood with my crew but when I go to sea I'm on the Flying Dutchman??? What did I screw up? I don't know why I'm not on the Arabella?

Any help would be great sync I just spent a day getting jumping through all the hoops to get out of slavery hell!

Thanks mates!<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Have you made any mods to your game? It would be very helpfull to have a list of those mods.

My guess is, you used a mod that adds a ship to the game and that shifted the list of ships such that the Dutchman is now in the slot that Arabella used to occupy.

Thanks! Yes I installed new ships. I'll have to find where the file is kept that defines the ship for peters quest.

Oh I just saw your thread <a href="http://forum.piratesahoy.net//index.php?showtopic=13941" target="_blank">http://forum.piratesahoy.net//index.php?showtopic=13941</a>

Looks like you copied the whole resource.

I took a bit of a different approach in adding stuff from Hardcore Edition. I've been adding stuff very slowly, one bit at a time and checking to make sure it works. So far I'm pretty happy with the character models. I didn't really care for the item changes, so I removed them. I havn't added that Arabella changes yet.

I saw that HE makes changed to Arabella, so its likely that you need to make a corresponding change in one of the quest script files that are located in the program folder.

Well, the only real change I can see in HE on Arabella is the texture. It makes it a pretty red color instead of that horrid off-white color. But as far as I can tell it doesn't actually change the model used.

Cap'n Drow

Thank it seems I have gotten it sorted out. But one more weird thing is happened. I don't see any animations such as sitting down to play cards or drink at the tavern, when I go upstairs to meet the barmaid and get into a fight the guy just stands there and then I cant go put the door and my guys don't follow me sometimes. Weird stuff like that. Can anyone help?

Back