• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Flying Dutchman

Enes Soysal

Powder Monkey
i get mission.. and i bought 3 ship and i gave them to port controller and i gave my money to moneylenders but when my ship sunk game is overing... it goes to game start menu... how i will continue to quest thats what i didnt understand... what i have to do now ? where i have to go?? please help

It's the only one thing I still don't understand. :(
Sometimes, in some missions you're killed but the game doesn't start once again becasue you're in prison suddenly.

Look:

It seems that it's not possible to aboard this ship and it must kill you.

yes i get it and i upgraded its speed. now 18 very fast :)
now i have Flying Dutchman Ship and 3 MOW. i am using mows for cargo :) only Flying Dutchman for battle now. and i have 70mil money in moneylenders. for every month 4.2 mil interest. every year 50.4 mil interest :).. when i get 500 mil money i will start to capture colonies.

Attachments

• Adsız.png
    Adsız.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 267
  • Adsız1.jpg
    Adsız1.jpg
    449.9 KB · Views: 261
In the vanilla version of CoAS (I don´t play or know about GOF) you will wake up on a random island with bad health after the Flying Dutchman had sunk your ship. Now you have to travel to the Pearl Divers Village of Amatrice and speak to a white boy twice. He will ask you to bring him 666 black pearls and only after you did that you will be able to capture the Flying Dutchman. Everything else is not the regular way of playing the game and the storyline will get missed!

You can also read about that in the CoAS Walkthrough guide of this Forum:

https://sites.google.com/site/skodacoas/home/important-quests/flying-dutchman-ship-of-souls

Last edited:
hello gents.could someone please help me,i cant get the quest to start no matter how many times i ask for tavern stories i dont get the flying dutchman in port part.i tried to start the quest by white boy but again i must ask for tavern stories in order for the dutchman to atack.please heeeeeeeeeeeelp

Go into a tavern of your choice (it is important, that you haven´t been inside of it before in the same day) and save your game before asking guests inside. You must ask them now till you find someone that wants to drink with you for friendship. Ask him about any news he could have until someone of them starts telling you about the Ghost Ship. If nobody does you have to reload till this is going to happen. After that ask the barkeeper for a room to stay over night. Save your game and start asking again. This you have to repeat 3 times till someone tells you that the Flying Dutchman has been seen around. Then you can meet it at see with your ship. But you should know that you will lose everything except the things from your inventory. So better think twice before you go to that battle. White Boy only gives you the 666 pearls quest after that.

Go into a tavern of your choice (it is important, that you haven´t been inside of it before in the same day) and save your game before asking guests inside. You must ask them now till you find someone that wants to drink with you for friendship. Ask him about any news he could have until someone of them starts telling you about the Ghost Ship. If nobody does you have to reload till this is going to happen. After that ask the barkeeper for a room to stay over night. Save your game and start asking again. This you have to repeat 3 times till someone tells you that the Flying Dutchman has been seen around. Then you can meet it at see with your ship. But you should know that you will lose everything except the things from your inventory. So better think twice before you go to that battle. White Boy only gives you the 666 pearls quest after that.
ok i will try it thank you very much for your aid really appreciate it mate cheers i will inform you about what happened

if u give your ship to port controller, you can save your mainship and your navy too. i saved 3 man o war with this tactics. and save game before flying ducthman ship sink your ship. you can change your island with loading game again. :)

Back