• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Flying the jolly roger: Stones of blood and Forest

Shoggy

Landlubber
So i already used google, with not too much of success.

I am struggling to find a freaking trombone. Time is short, since i only have around 2 weeks of time.
In the same time i also have to find a compass of course.
Can anybody help me ?

This game sometimes....

Unfortunely it doesn't, it just says which items i need. But i already know, that i need a trombone.
At this point i am even willing to just cheat one to my inventory, because it's just stupid quest writing. Is this even possible ?

Where can i see what an item is called in the code ?
I also need an emerald bead, which im not able to find or buy in time....This quest is driving me crazy.

Where can i see what an item is called in the code ?
I also need an emerald bead, which im not able to find or buy in time....This quest is driving me crazy.
Yes, it's in ItemsDescribe.txt. Here I already looked it up for you, Emerald Beads code is "jewelry42". So you know where to look now in the future if you want to figure out the code for a specific item.
Spawn in console with these lines:
Code:
GiveItem2Character(PChar, "jewelry42");
or this one if you want to get multiple of the same item instead of putting the first line over and over:
Code:
AddItems(pchar, "jewelry42", 10);
*just change "10" to your desired number of how many you want of that item.

Back