• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Freaking quest doors!

kptblood

Powder Monkey
Hi. I am having problem with at least 2 doors in 2 quests atm.
First is door to Isabella house. I already started the quest and followed the guide to go to her house to speak to her husband. Only I can't get into the house to speak to him because it is locked. I went to the church to ask the priest about Isabella and he told me she came often but that doesn't change anything.
Second is the door to Oliver Trust's door in Marigo. I already been to the diplomat to get his location.
Am I missing something/ haven't done something yet?
I am playing GoF 1.2.

Cheers

After some more observation, random houses and rooms don't really have any problem. They just happened to be locked when i checked last time. But the door to Oliver Trust's room is locked. But I am at the stage where I should go in and have some tea with him + a fencing lesson. But I just can't go in. I don't remember having this problem lat time I played. Anyone else have this problem with quest related doors should be open but isn't? I am completely stuck here.

Man I created an account because I am having this exact issue with the isabella quest, had no problem pre 1.2 apart from me derping it straight up to her room flattering her, leaving and being forced to kill the husband because he locked the door and attacked me lol - but now when I go to her house the first time after getting the initial quest the door is locked both morning and night :/

Did you have any luck with it or is there any way to fix it? I'm too far in to want to restart the game all over again, again - once in the change over to 1.2 was enough restarting for me :p

Back