• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Fred Bob (as quest officer) Quest revisited

CatalinaThePirate

Unholy Terror,
Storm Modder
:cheers all, and I thought you would like to have a small update on my FB quest...

Currently it is in a bit of a stall, but I THOROUGHLY INTEND to get it finished and offer it up for all of you to enjoy.

Here is a screenshot I got the other day when testing everything... Now I don't know about any of YOU, but to me, this guy looks dangerous! :p:

fb1.jpg

Little did I know when I started this how absorbing and interesting this whole process would be. It's winding down to a close... Have just a couple of scripted things to work out... No ETA yet - like I said, it's stalled because I have several (stubborn) things to work out.

It's going to be a fun quest and I think you all will like it. Not only that, but FB is an awesome officer to have on your side! :blah:

Aye Catalina,FB be look'n mighty dangerous,dis quest of yers sounds like it will be a blast, :p: thank ye fer de update :cheers

Heh, I was thinking that he looks like he's very capable of taking off your head and enjoying every minute of it! :cheers

Amazingly I managed to sweep away one of the stumbling blocks this morning, whaaaaHOOOO! :p:

Now I have a couple new ones tho, LOL! Oh well, I'm sure it'll all work itself out... When I have it ready I'll be sure to upload it to the PA server - I want you all to test everything and I can make changes if you find any errors... :blah: :)

Here's another screeny:

yessssssss.jpg

Made a MAJOR breakthrough - solved a BIG problem I have been struggling with - WhooHOO!!! :woot

Finale and fine tuning are next... :woot :cheers

LOL, Cap'n Kennit, she's part of the quest.

For those that missed this post, here is a link that explains it:

http://forum.piratesahoy.net/`ftopic1439-0`.php

Small difference tho, I don't plan to "tie them in" to the expansion package due to some difficulties I have encountered. They'll just sail off and be done. It would have been fun to work them into a part of the expansion package but unfortunately it's just not to be.

I'm probably not going to be doing any modding after the expansion package comes out... Long stupid story that is better left untold... (sorry)

<!--`QuoteBegin-CatalinaThePirate`+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CatalinaThePirate)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Here's another screeny:

yessssssss.jpg
[/quote]

<!--`QuoteBegin-Cap`'n Kennit+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cap'n Kennit)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->who's the git in the dressing gown?!?![/quote]

it's arwen of course! if you could hear the dialogue, she'd be saying, "what's this, a ranger caught off his guard?" or "frodo, im arwen. telin le thaed..." ;)

"AND WHEN IS THAT D*MNED EXPANSION PACKAGE COMING OUT?!"

When it's damn well ready, and I'll thank you not to get snippy about it.

Pipe down, Vassal. You have no clue how hard these people at the PMT have been working on the expansion package, nor for how long. They will finish it when it is done, and not beforehand. OKAY?

Any more hassling of the PMT and I will be forced to use my powers as a tavernkeeper to keep it quelled - and I do not want to do that...

You have been warned. Please... Keep it down. Thank you very much. :dio

Back