• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Funny/Bizarre/Interesting Images and/or Videos

Even with all the armies, that would not be enough. The aliens would probably have far more advanced technology that we do.

but wouldnt he have all the armies of the world at his back?

One would only hope.

Even with all the armies, that would not be enough. The aliens would probably have far more advanced technology that we do.

The aliens might only have transportation technology solved. They may still attack us with spears and bows and arrows. Aliens may not try (or have a need) to turn their technology into weapons the way we have.

I have a whole robot army in my secret military moon base and I have technology beyond anything on Earth, so the aliens are screwed.

*the Moon explodes* Whatcha gonna do now, sucka?
mr-T.jpg

Earth has the power to block and delete your armies though xD:

Yeah that hurts ya, and your plan to take over :whipa

NOTE: I wont do anything about an invasion unless its Australia then I will step in xD:

new desktop! little disturbing somehow, but i kinda like it. in case your wondering, it's from a series which seems like a really wacky crossover between the Blues Brothers and Prototype.

Back