• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Gallows

superdurnius

Corsair
Coordinator
3D Artist
Storm Modeller
Hey, BoP, sorry, there is to much work in gallows... I'll have to make new one, since those are to detailed... Model is prepared for animating, and have all handles and mechanics build...

Made this for you to have something to hang people... :D ...

Will upload no-skeleton version tomorrow...

[attachment=4453:gallows_tree.jpg]

Hey, that looks cool, SuperDurnius! :woot

Gallows made for animating? Holy moly!
That's rather a bit more advanced than we can use, yes! :shock

Do it work properly? Have someone tried to include it in game? No bugs, no errors, no glitches?

I didn't try it. I was kinda hoping Bartolomeu would once he finds some time...
But your cannons worked fine, so at least there's a precedent for your models working right. ;)

I havnt tried it yet either, but I have given it a download for when Bartolomeu uses it in his quest (hopefully) :yes

Model is prepared for animating, and have all handles and mechanics build...
Fantastic !! :doff

I need this gallows in order to install it in Havana (When Bartolomeu releases his crew :whipa ). If I remember is the location with the Church. About this gallows with skeleton, maybe you could add it in some other towns of the archipelago. :)
About the files to download, I can't use the FTP commander. So, release your work using the attachments or I need a link on the forum to directly download the files from the FTP site.

btw: I will send you the Daniel Montbars' character before Friday..

Model is prepared for animating, and have all handles and mechanics build...
Fantastic !! :doff
The ORIGINAL model, you gave to me, is prepared for animating... All handles, all wooden parts, ropes, mechanisms are made and prepared for animating. All poly count takes as much as entire town in STORM engine...

I'll have to remake them from scratch (as done with cannons)... Will do them in some time... After I'll catch up with SMT (Storm Modeling Team)

I need this gallows in order to install it in Havana (When Bartolomeu releases his crew :whipa ). If I remember is the location with the Church. About this gallows with skeleton, maybe you could add it in some other towns of the archipelago. :)
Your desijion of making things to take place... I don't Care where he's used...

About the files to download, I can't use the FTP commander. So, release your work using the attachments or I need a link on the forum to directly download the files from the FTP site.
Look at the first post... Attachment placed at the same moment as that post is made...

btw: I will send you the Daniel Montbars' character before Friday..
Alright...

Alright SuperDurnius,
Let the attachment (gallows with skeleton) until Friday please, because today I don't have my pendrive with me. :modding

You can find your own HTTP link to FTP files.
Just go to www.pyratesahoy.com/potc and find the correct folder.
You should be able to download forum attachments though, right?
Those are not FTP. :wacko:

We'll find somewhere to put those gallows, don't worry. :yes

Be awesome to edit the island model of Redmond to have the "Pirates ye be warned" hanging like in the movie

I already tried to make islands edit as I wanted to put tree models on the forest textures but all I got with TOOL is a crash :/

Be awesome to edit the island model of Redmond to have the "Pirates ye be warned" hanging like in the movie
Indeed that would be nice! Doesn't CoAS have an island with that added to it somewhere?
I'm sure I saw a screenshot of it somewhere...

Back