• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Gallows

I'm sure that's true, Captain Maggee. Still it's better than nothing, right?
Until we get something better, that is... :wp

SuperDurnius, I made many months ago a hanging tower ( B_tower2 in the Ammo folder if I don't make any mistake). Can you improve this BuildingSet model, adding two hanged skeletons ? :?

Alright, now we have a gallows for POTC. I converted the model I had into a gm file and made some minor modifications. It can be used for the Bartolomeu Main quest and the other main quests of course...

Yes, that DOES look cool. Makes the hanging look like a HANGING! :onya
What about those polies though? Wasn't it about one million???

I don't think so about the polygones. Because, it seems the big jungle gm file in the ammo folder has also a lot of polygones like the gallows..

Yes, but there is limit of polys, that can be loaded with STORM engine at one time... SUM location, characters, their weapons and etc... So lower count of polys on gallows will let us spawn some more "things" with more freedom...

In the location I installed I didn't notice any problem. :? . Anyway, try to release your version as quickly as possible... :shrug

Yep it would be nice to include this in the patch :yes

Has your update included them Bartolomeu? :?

No, Captain Maggee. No gallows, or ladder, grapnel, port chain in Havana and so on...
If you want I can release a small update with all the Building Set models I made recently. In the future, we can include the Superdurnius gallows version. He just needs to use the same name for the gm file in order to overwrite my version in a future patch ...

Back