• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

game crash

ImanosgrI

Sailor Apprentice
my game crashes every 5 minutes.have we got a patch to fix it?i have tried many ways.i have install the combined mods some bug fixes i find on ftp but the game still crash.
any help would be appreciated!thanks

you can watch them at system inforamtion thing u can get at start menu go acsessories and system information in there

thank you ahoy captn
ok here they are:
NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT
Intel(R) Core(TM)2 CPU 6600 @ 2.40GHz
2GB RAM

manos, what kind of error is it giving you when it crashes? You need to be a specific as possible please. If you could post a debug log file, that would help a lot in trying to track down the problem.

What operating system are you using? Try to turn off as many background programs as possible. I'm assuming by send/don't send that you are seeing something similar to this only with start.exe as the cause:

senderrorreport744177.jpg

Does the game actually start? Or does it give you this error on startup? Go to the start menu, type msconfig in the Run box and click on startup, this will show you a list of all programs that are starting on Windows boot up. Either post a screen shot of what you have starting, or list all the entries you see.

What operating system are you using? Try to turn off as many background programs as possible. I'm assuming by send/don't send that you are seeing something similar to this only with start.exe as the cause:

senderrorreport744177.jpg

Does the game actually start? Or does it give you this error on startup? Go to the start menu, type msconfig in the Run box and click on startup, this will show you a list of all programs that are starting on Windows boot up. Either post a screen shot of what you have starting, or list all the entries you see.
you were right. it was many background programs open i remove some of them and now i have no problem with the game.thanks a lot :doff :dance :will :onya

Glade you got it working mate! :onya

Back