• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Game crashes after the new game loading session

Lord Horatio Nelson

1st Duke of Bronté
Storm Modder
Everything else works for me, except this part.
I get this error in the system.log:
BeginScene
The method call is invalid For example, a method's parameter may have an invalid value

Everything else works for me, except this part.
I get this error in the system.log:
BeginScene
The method call is invalid For example, a method's parameter may have an invalid value
So do I, routinely. It does not seem to do any harm.

Do you have an "error.log" file? If so, could you upload it? In any case, could you upload "compile.log" and "system.log"? (Don't copy and paste them, as some people do! Use the "Upload a File" button which you'll see next to the "Post Reply" button.)

I believe i am having the same issue. got my error log right here. I've ran this before on a slightly older laptop and it ran ok, but now I feel like I've missed something.

Attachments

• error.log
    3 KB · Views: 152
Are you using an Intel GPU?
If so, my best guess is to use the Intel fix or DGvoodoo.

using a Nvidia 1050ti and an I5 CPU ill try uninstalling and reinstalling the intel fix and keep you posted... (Edit) It doesn't seem like either of those options have worked

Last edited:
Also make sure you have installed the game correctly. That "error.log" file contains a lot of messages indicating a faulty installation.

Back