• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Spoiler Game Ending and Thank you

Should I kill Silehard?

• Kill him! Die fatty die

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keep him in your cargo hold forever!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Albert_Bowden

Sailor Apprentice
Hey guys!

thank you to everyone who helped me with the game bugs along the way! I’m now on the bonus story missions of Tales of a Sea Hawk! I used to play the stock game for years until I got a gaming pc and was old enough to understand how to download the game. I absolutely love the game, the extended battles, the ability to walk on the ship, being able to capture captains and torture them on board!!! So much fun. I also tried other story modes like Davy Jones, Hornblower and so much effort and detail has been put into it!! Thank you and well done to everyone involved!
I would love to know if any of the original game developers from the stock game helped out? That would be awesome if they did, if not, then we’ll done on all this single achievement guys!

enjoy my attached pictures of Governor Silehard in my cargo hold, cowering for his life... HAHAHAHA.. By the way when we were kids back with the stock game, we used to call him fatty! Because he is fat.

Attachments

• E6C861CC-A14E-45A7-B7E0-428837E3422F.jpeg
    E6C861CC-A14E-45A7-B7E0-428837E3422F.jpeg
    489.9 KB · Views: 174
  • EC7BFD3A-5EEE-40E5-88D3-1004EEC502E3.jpeg
    EC7BFD3A-5EEE-40E5-88D3-1004EEC502E3.jpeg
    483.5 KB · Views: 165
Keep Silehard as a prisoner. You might have seen a rumour that the new governor of Port Royale has orders to take Silehard back in chains, and if your game is reasonably up to date then he might be pleased if you can hand Silehard to him...

Back